12.09.2009

Snow Patrol

Okay I don't know where this surge of wantingness is coming from but

I. REALLY. WANT. TO. SEE. SNOW PATROL LIVE.

it's as simple as that. And I hope by some miraculous chance that when I finally visit my aunt in ireland, they'll be playing somewhere near and i can go. I would pay whatever to see them live. (okay maybe like $100-MAX $150). but i doubt they'd be that expensive (one would hope).


they have a new album out 'Up to Now' and there's this amazing package deal with like two/three vinyls and the cd plus a buttload of other merch and i would so pay for it but they're only selling it in the UK right now and I thought i could ask my aunt to pay for it and then i'd pay her back but she lives in south Ireland, which uses euros not pounds. ;oinas;oifnaw;oinsdf I just really want to see them live. So badly. i think they may just be my favourite band.

that's it.


**I'M GETTING THE PACKAGE! (TWSS) MUCH LOVE TO MY AUNT AND UNCLE WHO LIVE IN IRELAND AND WERE WILLING TO GET THIS FOR ME. LOVE LOVE LOVE (TRISTAN PRETTYMAN).

No comments:

Post a Comment